9/27/14

Water line

Kevyn Aucoin eye pencil

So my friends don't believe me when I tell them I have to wear three eyeliners (yes... three!) at a time - including pencil, shadow, and liquid. My eyes are so small they literally EAT eyeliner. But no matter how many I put on I always make sure to line my water line.

If its too thick I feel its inappropriate for daytime. But I find just a little bit applied to the most inner part of the bottom lash line gives even small eyes like mine the definition that it needs. Now you know my secret.

4 comments:

  1. Stunning make up!XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My girlfriend has the same problem lol, I'll tell her to try three.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our on-line Indonesian herbal medicinal agents recommend ace maxs as potent thyroid medication and safe
    http://obatpenyakitgondoksite.blogspot.com/2015/05/obat-pembengkakan-jantung.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Using three eyeliners to make a smokey look last sounds like a great tip, will definitely be trying it out soon. We love to play around with our eyeliner and yours looks great!

    ReplyDelete