|Wearing: The Fashion Club shirt, Frame Denim jeans, Tabitha Simmons boots|
So here are this month's favorite items that I can't live without and all around things I'm into. Tested and mother approved (get it? Ha... ha... ha).
1. Sunday Riley "Good Genes": Okay, I am a total workaholic these days which means, most of the time, I'm in the office with not nearly as much fresh air as I'd like to have. It also means I'm getting minimal sleep. So when it comes to my face, I prefer "minimal effort for maximum results." Thus, this all in one treatment that I originally purchased for its sweet exfoliating properties. If you aren't familiar with this brand, I recommend this product as a great starter (the rest is a little pricey). The texture of my skin has never been better.
2. Kate Moss x Topshop Jacket: A preview of the upcoming collection set to arrive on the 30th. I haven't followed the KM collections in quite a few years but this jacket (suede?) jacket really caught my eye. I imagine it looking really chic paired with trousers or blue jeans.
3. Hermès Spring/ Summer 2014: The weather is warming up right now and all I want to wear is Christophe Lemaire's collection for Hermès. Breezy, relaxed white shirting and light trench coats paired with sandals. I guess I just want to be feel extra clean and crisp. Mmmm... perfection!
4. The Laundress x Le Labo "Santal 33" Detergent: This stuff is way too much to do your regular laundry with. BUT, if you're obsessed with Santal and you're obsessed with your sheets smelling like Santal, I suggest you buy this asap so your sleep... precious sleep... will be the best you've ever had. Trust me.
5. Vince Tank: The "Favorite" tank is a new favorite of mine. I've been looking for a basic, versatile tank to wear during emergency 85 degree or hotter days - quite common in LA. It's also great for nights when my t-shirt is a bit too casual. I like to wear it with black jeans and then throw on a black fur for after hours.
6. Simple Sandals: When I bought these sandals, they were an awkward blue/ gray color that I recently dyed black for summer. I'm glad I did because now, they kind of remind me of the first shoes from the Hermès look (above). Here's a tip - when you spot a great shoe that's on super sale but in a seasonal color, buy the color and then have it dyed to something more classic. Because the classic colors almost never go on sale. But a similar look, try these by one of the best shoemakers: Common Projects.