2/8/14

Mostly tweed and eyeliner

Acne t-shirt, Topshop Boutique coat, H&M skirt, Prada boots

Here we go again... I never do anything in the right order! I will be catching up on these past two weeks in the next two hours (most likely). So ridiculous that I've already fallen behind on my resolution, less than one month in. My label is entering the 2014 season and I've been trying to get production in order. In addition, I've taken on some fun, but challenging, freelance digital projects which I can hopefully show you very soon.

Anyways, this is my outfit for the month of January. Well, from a vague summary point-of-view. I just cast a French half Korean red head for my look book shoot and I guess I'm channeling something like that. I'm obsessed with this coat as I am about twice monthly visits to Drybar *fluffs hair*.

I hope we're loving the lighting situation in my hallway as much as I am. Even if the face of self satisfaction isn't showing through.

3 comments:

  1. Love this look!

    xx Nicole
    http://npk-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great Look! Simple, great fit & killer shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those shoes.

    http://www.thelipstickchannel.com

    ~Esther

    ReplyDelete